The 45th Annual Schofield Barracks 4th of July Spectacular will be open to Department of Defense ID cardholders and their guests. This includes military members, their families, military retirees, DoD civilian employees, and their authorized guests. 100% ID card check will be conducted at the installation gates.
- Vehicle Drivers and all passengers 16 years of age and older are REQUIRED to show a valid State or Federal Government ID at the gates.
- All Coolers/Backpacks/Bags are subject to inspection while on Schofield Barracks.
- NO PETS ALLOWED.
- NO Distilled Spirits & Glass Containers. Beer only. Plastic cups and cans only.
- All personal fireworks are prohibited (sparklers included).
- Open flame or charcoal cooking is not permitted. This does not apply to the reserved picnic areas on the 4th of July.
- When entertainment begins, please lower umbrellas and canopies so others behind you can see the stage and enjoy the entertainment.
- Canopies are allowed on the field until 3:00 pm.